Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Homage



Hello again, world.

In an attempt to kick start the Eyesore blog back off, I'm posting a panel from the second issue of Love The Way You Love (the comic I draw for Oni Press) which comes out next week I believe. As you can see, the nemesis Marcus Lee is surrounded by a bunch of arty bastards, who probably have some involvement with Eyesore in someway. I'm aware this panel is only going to be funny to maybe 7 people...



Eyesore 3 is still sorta slowly getting underway. There will be some new faces joining us, one of which is Louis Roskosh an Animation Student studying..urrr...somewhere? Make sure if anything you check out his Batman strip, which is the lol'est thing, like eva! The above image is from his strip about monkeys in space.

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry Sloane said...

Hello Mr Ellerby...

I'm glad to see that you are still endeavouring with this here blog...

I guess all these city types are too busy leading exciting, action packed lives, going to gallery openings and wiping their arses with swans necks than to spend time sitting in front of a computer uploading pictures, videos and the like...
...nice work btw - I shall be searching out your published tomes, sir...

Have you seen my video yet? It's very exciting and it's on my unread blogger page...

"wanker, pass it on!"

9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home