Saturday, May 20, 2006

EXHIBITION

Dear Friends, Family and Associates

I cordially invite you all to the next "Art in Mind" exhibition of which my work is to be a part. It is to be at the new Arts Hole gallery at Brick Lane!

It is running from the Monday the 22nd to Sunday the 28th of May. The private view will take place on Thursday the 25th of May, from 6pm to 9pm; complimentary drinks will be available as well as my company.

The address of the gallery is: 196 Brick Lane, Whitechapel, London. I am submitting four scratch paintings, one acrylic painting and displaying my last book "Symphonie Fantastique".
Check out some images on myspace.com/jmfcasey

Please feel free to pass this invitation on to anyone you think may be interested.

Kind regards to you all and I hope you can make it.

John M F Casey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home