Friday, May 12, 2006

Elephant Girl


Hello! hope everyones eyes are ok?!?!?! :) here is one of my most recent efforts.. still need to work on the colouring a little (Photoshop colouring ametuer here). I'm going to enter this illustration for a t-shirt competition at www.subedition.co.uk the idea is based on mutants, which is this months set theme. I just found out that ur limited to using 3 colours, which has fucked me right up. so i'm going to have to edit mine some how... I'll come up with something, don't you worry. Anyway you can enter for free and there's a chance that you could earn some soft cash! :) I was informed by an American Mutant (no lie) that It's National Neurofibromatosis Awareness Month http://www.ctf.org so feel free to donate. take care. James.

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry Sloane said...

Well...Mr Holcombe!!! How are you..? Glad to see that you are persevering with the drawing...Keep it up! Have I seen this lovely young lady shaking her booty in the River Bar, perchance..?

3:04 pm  
Blogger James Holcombe said...

Hi Ben! i'm thine fanks. yeah i still draw.. not often as one should being an illustration grad but u know.. there's other stuff to be getting on with..well kinda. This lady is Loraine Kelly's PA she doesn't dig bars by the river, she likes stroking panthers on tropical beaches. hope u r well! later.

4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home